top of page

About Me

Image by Rajiv Perera

Family Sponsership

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a:

  • Canadian citizen or

  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or

  • permanent resident of Canada

Sponsor your spouse, partner or child

Sponsor your parents and grandparents

Super Visa for parents and grandparents

Sponsor your adopted child

A better future can be built , we can help you ...

bottom of page